The Hash has NO RULES (but there are some traditions):
- You must be 18 years or older to attend an EH3 run or event.
- Sorry, because they can get underfoot, no dogs on the runs.
- Run fees are $5 (waived for virgins, i.e. those new to hashing). This entitles you to one beverage, beer/cooler/soft swill, at the run. Extra beverages cost $2.
- If you pre-pay for 30 runs, you get 3 runs free.
- Hares run for free on their run. Scribes get a coupon for a free run from the Trash Editor when they submit a run report.
- The ON-ON beer fee is $8.
To hare a run, please contact Nookey or Mr.PeeeeeNut at a run or by email to mrpeeeeenut (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject line beginning with Run Info. Updates may also be sent to email@example.com. If you would like to, or need to, sponsor a hash hold please contact the hares.
Unless otherwise posted, Monday runs are at 6:30 pm from April through September and Saturday runs are at 2:00 pm from October through March
Run #1595 Saturday, November 09, 2019
Hare: Nookey, Dr Diddle and Rubber Made
Run Start: The Grassy Knoll (or perhaps the snowy knoll!)
(which is where 52 Ave meets Lansdowne Drive, i.e. opposite 5203 Lansdowne Dr)
On-On: Drifter’s Lounge, 3376 Parsons Rd NW (aka 99 St & 34 Ave)
Scribe: The SAGA will be written by: Crocodile Dun Me
Notes: Lots of beer at Hash Hold sponsored by Hash bottle collection $
Run #1596: The Mystery Co-Hare Run — Saturday, November 16, 2019
Hares: Porta Party, with Mystery Co-Hare
Run Start: Westminster School, 13712 – 104 Ave
On-On: Rosario’s Pub, 11715 – 108 Ave
Scribe: Creamy Mouthful
Notes: Happy hour prices in effect
Run #1597 Saturday, November 23, 2019
Hares: Lucky Stiff
Run Start: St Albert
Run #1598 Saturday, November 30, 2019
Run #1599 Saturday, December 7, 2019
Hares: Bubble-liscious, Pump It Up, Cum in My Lap, & Tiny Giny
Run #1600 Saturday, December 14, 2019
Run #1601 Saturday, December 21, 2019
Hare: Eager Peevert
Run #1602 Saturday, December 28, 2019
AGPU, Saturday, July 18, 2020